- A bright swimsuit that highlights my curves (the good ones, not the bad). BTW my Maui dwelling brother and his twin saved me from drowning because of my bright swim wear. It’s not just a fashion thing, it’s a safety thing.
- My kindle so I can keep devouring Game of Thrones
- A pair of stylish sunglasses to keep me from squinting
- Sunscreen because Baz Lurman knows best (and as much as I’d like to look like a Hawaiian, I’ll always be a pale-skinned Pacific Northwestern)
- A roomy, durable beach bag to haul everything in
Have you had many beach days this summer? What are you go tos?