Billy and I have been doing couple costumes for the last few years and it is so much fun when you have a partner in crime! Though, it can be a tad difficult coming up with costume ideas that your dude is down for (I’m been trying to convince Billy to be the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz for the last few years). But selling Danny from Grease is a piece of cake. All he needs is a black getup and a leather jacket (oh and gel, lots of gel). Since shopping for costumes = spending money, I like tem to be easily transitioned for use in day to day. So I am looking forward to adding some leather-looking leggings to my wardrobe and finding an awesome off-the-shoulder crop top.
- Leather-looking leggings or skinny jeans
- Red, strappy heals (other options 1, 2 )
- Black belt with gold clasp
- Black, off-the shoulder top (other option, 2)
- Curly Hair (a blond do will seal the deal, but not required in my opinion)
- Optional: fake cigarette