What it took:
- A new mirror
- A shelf (we already had two we took from the previous house)
- New-to-us faucet (saved it from the curb)
- Less than a gallon of paint
- A Costco-sized pack of toilet paper and knick-knacks for styling
- Hardware purchased from local salvage store (installed post-pictures…)
We swapped out some of the fixtures. You can’t see the light in any of these photos, but we simply put in an Edison bulb and took off the glass shade. Light transformation for ZERO DOLLARS. I’ll take that all day. The Water Closet sign came with the house.
Books are an important part of a bathroom. We put a few pretty, yet interesting ones above the toilet for decor and… entertainment if your phone dies. Ah the good ‘ole days of bathroom reading.
Paint Color: Benjamin Moore Black Beauty
And if you forgot… this was the before.