- lip gloss/chapstick
- shout wipes, instant stain remover
- green tea, for late college nights
- a shot glass, for even later college nights
- a couple little bottles of alchol.
- air borne
- post its
- 2 a mixed cd, one for dance parties and one to relax to
- bubble bath
- band aids
- quarters for laundry
- pre addressed envelopes to ME.
- a picture of friends
and it’s all put together in a cool cigar box.
“Choose your future. Choose life… But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin’ else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you’ve got heroin?”
I watched Trainspotting for the first time a couple nights ago and I love it. I’ll have to admit that Ewan McGregor was a huge selling point. Cause you can’t beat sex, drugs and Ewan. There are some pretty graphic images so be cautioned but all in all i recommend it.
And yet, as much as her new apartment is Beautiful. You still have to give her shabby chic older apartment some respect. here’s some pictures of that too:I love all the magazines in the bookshelf here. A writer definitly lives here, no?