I think we’ve all had expierences with liars. People who make excuses for being late, for ditching you, the flaky friends whose car’s “break down”, or maybe we’ve told a white lie too. (and maybe not so white either)
anyways this isn’t a rant about those people.
but i did find an interesting article NPR did on what goes on in a liar’s brain.
this summer I’m looking for:
- a tall narrow bookshelf i can restain/paint/decoupage for all of my books.
- a chair with clean lines that is pretty comfortable in good shape for under $50
what I’ve found so far:
- lots of cool old antique jewelry including a necklace with a pretty perfume bottle dangling from it, one with a whole bunch of wooden animals and a bunch of fresh water pearl necklaces
- a free people dress for $10
- refrigerator poetry for 10 cents
- a sunburn
what i found last summer:
- a vanity
- a microwave
- a coffee table
- and a chair i reupholstered that’s sitting in my Tacoma bedroom. (i decorate my tacoma and bellingham bedrooms separately so i have two different rooms to visit when i want)
I bought this set of ten frames at Urban outfitters for $20 on sale.
I also bought this apron. I kinda want to be a domestic diva.
oh i also bought a dress for a dollar at the GAP outlet. pretty cool. sorry no picture.