Happy November! Thanksgiving is this month (with Christmas just 50 days away) and I cannot wait for the holidays! This holiday season is filled with firsts for us, it’s our first Christmas married, living together and in our own house, and there are so many things I’d like to do! So of course a list has been made – check out my winter season bucket list below!
1. bake christmas cookies.
2. sip hot cocoa (repeat).
3. cut our own christmas tree
4. hang a wreath on the door.
5. trim the tree.
6. line the house with twinkle lights.
7. pop the sparkly.
8. make a playlist for the season.
9. send holiday cards.
10. don a party dress.
11. make the mantle festive.
12. have dinner with old friends.
13. hang mistletoe and sneak a kiss.
14. host a cocktail party.
15. take a day to celebrate the one you love.
16. watch a christmas movie, or two, or three.
17. fill a homemade advent calendar.
18. meet new neighbors.
19. build the gingerbread house of your dreams.
20. spend a day crafting.
21. make new traditions.
22. mix a special holiday cocktail.
23. drink egg nog with lots of cheer.
24. enjoy wrapping presents, don’t leave it till the last minute.