Buying gifts for coworkers isn’t easy. For one, there’s a lot of them, so price points need to be reasonable, and gifts comparable, along with the problem that you may not know your coworkers tastes very well. Below find gift ideas that are sure to please those office buddies that make your 9 to 5 a little more enjoyable.
I have three brothers, a husband, two brother-in-laws and our dads. All to say, every year I end up shopping for a lot guys come Christmas time. While it’s still a struggle every year (you can’t get them something pretty, they like function), I think I’ve gotten it down. See below for 20 gift ideas for every guy on your list (at an array of price points too)!
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 8″ x 4″ loaf pans.
2. Combine flour, brown sugar, white sugar, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add pumpkin puree, oil and coconut milk. Divide between (2) 8″ x 4″ loaf pans.
3. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If making muffins bake for approximately 35 minutes, check at 20 minutes.