New Years Resolution:
So I got a twitter yesterday. I haven’t used it much yet but I think it will be fun.
Here’s a little update on me:
- I’m taking practically all journalism classes this quarter except a silly little dance class that is mostly for fun
- I’m excited to go see PNB do Swan Lake and extra excited my boyfriend agreed to see it with me.
- I just went to the thrift store where I got two pairs of cute shoes and a lamp for around $6
- I joined the PR club at school and am applying for a PR job at school just trying to be proactive and get involved finally
- I bought a beautiful max and cleo dress that I almost bought in November for $140 for $30 : ) I think I might wear it to the ballet with my cute thrift store shoes
- I’m starting looking at apartments for next year which is an epic and majorly stressful
I have been spying cherry buds about to bloom for the last week or so and today is the first day of Spring so they should popping up like crazy. I’m so crazy excited to be surrounded with beautiful blooming things and basking in the warming sun. Not to mention increasing the number of days where I can wear cute spring and summer dresses.